- 1. Stresses Resolved, Illness Remitted
- 2. Example: Stress Management For Infertility
- 3. What Do We Mean By "Stress"?
- 4. Our Intelligence Knows What's Really Bothering Us: Example
- 5. Applied Kinesiology and The Stress Evaluation
- 6. The Eight Basic Types of Stress
- 7. Example: Clear Answers from the Stress Evaluation
- 8. Any Illness Can Come from Stress
- 9. The Roles of Illness: Escape, Justification, and Punishment
- 10. The Vital Role of Value Standards
- 11. Forgiveness: The Most Effective Way to Handle Stress
- 12. The Technical Steps of Forgiveness
- 13. Example: Forgiveness Lets Healing Happen
- 14. Example: The Transformative Power of Forgiveness
- 15. Do I Need to Believe In It For It To Work?
- 16. Does Graf Stress Management Work for Everyone?
- 17. The Good News About Stress and Illness
Tag Archives: stress and value standards
A woman came to see me about hair loss. She was in the midst of a bitter divorce, but surprisingly, that was not he reason her hair was falling out. Rather, her intelligence pointed to a years-old business matter that, in the contect of recent events, had subconsciously felt like a breach of her integrity. Thanks to the Stress Evaluation, she was able to not be misled by the obvious but instead to identify and resolve the actual problem. Continue reading